Wednesday 29 August 2007

First few days in London

Hi! Welcome to my blog. If I do not become overwhelmed with homework and fun things to do I will update here about the things I do in London. My first day of classes was today - I had two of them and I have two more tomorrow. So far they seem interesting. The best part of today though was my trip to the British Museum. It is only a 2 minute walk away from where I have class so between class I went and saw, amongst other things, the Rosetta Stone, an Easter Island statue, a whole bunch of mummies, and a huge ancient Greek vase once owned by Napoleon! Since the museum is free, I've decided that I am going to go there everyday between classes so I can see everything in small doses. I think tomorrow might be Ancient Greece day. When I woke up early this morning (at 9:00) I went for a walk around my neighborhood and bought school supplies- it's so cool to live right downtown!
That's all for now - I'm off to bed since I have class at 8:45 tomorrow.

No comments: